Thursday 26 November 2015

Time





Time
I wonder what do you see? she asked,
When you look at me so,
I know that many moons have passed me by,
That time nestles in the crinkles on my face,
That silver colours my hair and my smile fades,
Into nothingness, invisible to the gaze.
He smiled,
yes the moon touched the crevices of your brow,
and tarried in the pooled reflections on your face,
But I also see the moments in which you paused,
Moonlit conversations suspended, dismissive of thought,
As if rapture were alien to your state.
True, she said,
those moments in which I pause,
Are littered with little bits of broken me ,
Sharp, hardened shard like,
But, how is it ? That you perceive,
Beyond the obvious and deep within?
He smiled,
I walk on the thorns of life , I also bleed.
-Vinny
26/11/15
('cause i met a friend after a few years today)

No comments:

Post a Comment